Hi everyone!
I currently use Jira cloud for sheets to get information from Jira exported into Google sheets. I have a bunch of different sheets for different projects. Some sheets will update on their daily schedule just fine, but a lot of sheets will get this error in Jira Cloud for Sheets:
Last import failed with error: (cells.go:419) googleapi: Error 503: The service is currently unavailable., backendError
I can refresh the issues a time or two and the information will come over, but I need this to work everytime, or at least almost every time so I don't have to manually refresh it.
I use JQL import type with the formula as:
PROJECT IN ("X") AND ISSUETYPE IN ("Bug") AND STATUS IN ("To Do", "In review", "In Progress", "Done", "Ready for review", "Testing", "Rejected", "Blocked", "Won't do") AND REPORTER IN ("X", "Y", "Z") ORDER BY created ASC
Is there an issue with my formula, or maybe the way Each project is set up in Jira? Thank you for any help!