I have a JSM project where customers (internal staff at my org) make service requests via the portal. I was also planning on using this JSM project to manage other tasks internal to my team (i.e., I create a task and assign it). This would allow me to use the same workflow and have service requests and other tasks all in one project.
When I create my tasks, I often create parent tasks and related subtasks. I want to be able to view this in the queue where the sub-tasks are displayed below the parent tasks. However, it doesn't seem possible to group subtasks under a parent task in a JSM project.
Questions:
- Is it possible to group subtasks under parent tasks in a JSM project?
- Is there a better option than using my JSM project to manage other tasks? Should I somehow create a JWM project and link the issues from my JSM project so everything is in one place? Is there a downside to using my JSM project for non-service requests?
Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thank you!