Hello,
I am trying to create a new notification scheme, but I always get green check marks in the notification helper at the assignee and reporter.
Example:
- I copied the default notification scheme.
- I attached the new notification scheme to a test project.
- I removed the notificationes in all events.
- In my personal settings assignee and reporter are enabled to send a notification. (I have read that Jira looks at the notification scheme first, if a notification should be sent based on the scheme, then jira checks the personal settings).
Now when I look in the notification helper at my name with an issue in the test project (where I am assignee and reporter), I get green check marks on the reporter and assignee.
I don't get any notification in my mail though, so what is configured works fine, only the notification helper tells me something different, is this a bug in the helper or have I overlooked settings?
1) Copied notification scheme with events attached to the TEST project.
2) All notifications deleted for all events.
3) status say's i'll be notified.
4) reporter and assignee will be notified (and on this issue i'm).
5) says: no one will be notified (and that is what the Jira does, i will not be notified by mail).

so just a bug in the notification helper ???