Hello,
I am trying out ConfiForms functionnality on the Cloud Confluence.
I need to have fields where the user entering information can format the text. So with a ribbon on top of the text Box similar to this
Thanks
Hi @Patrick Gobin
If Confiforms doesn't offer the option, I can't find it in their docs.
I would raise an issue at Confiform Support, if this is an option they can implement.
The ribbon you show is a Confluence native option, and I don't think Confirform can use this, but I would ask them.
Hi there,
Differences between ConfiForms server/data center and ConfiForms cloud - Vertuna WIKI - ConfiForms CLOUD
According to the doc there is no WYSWIG in Cloud Version currently.
Dunno if this is the current state tho.
We are working on bringing the WYSIWYG field type into ConfiForms cloud. That is work in progress at the moment, but expect it to be available really soon
Alex
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ Hello, Are you the right person fro this question ? Thanks
Thanks for showing this answer !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.