Everything was working fine and we don't believe that there were any changes made to settings.All active issues have disappeared from each board.
Any thoughts out there?
I have cleared filters on the board screen.
I would check the filters that the board is using, under board settings > general. If you go to the project and look under Issues, do you see all the active issues there?
I would also look at the status mappings to the columns, maybe someone renamed statuses or changed a workflow that affects these projects.
HI Mikael,
All active issues are still there active under issues.
None of the issues are "DONE"No status mappings were changed.No workflow changes.In fact, only change in last month was Project owner resulting from staff change.
Can you provide more details, what kind of project and what kind of board
Is it a scrum project? if so, you might want to check if there is an active sprint. If there isnt (due to a staff change leaving, and no one creating a new sprint) it may not show up on a scrum board.
I believe that the issue is solved.
There was a second workflow that I was not aware of.
Somehow that became the default workflow.
I am not sure how that happened but I am not going to worry about it at this time.
Let me know if you have any final thoughts
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.