When I preview this page, the title looks fine. But when I publish it, the title aligns way to the laft (and reverts to older text). What's going on and how can I fix it?
Preview:
Published:
Are you editing the home page for the space you are in? Is so, then the title will aways be replace by the space name. Currently there is no option to display the page title of it is set as the home page. There is a suggestion to change this, see CONFCLOUD-74029.
Ohhh, thank you! Why do we have the option to edit the title then?
Is there any way to make the alignment less awkward? CSS?
You have the option to edit the title so that you can reorder the pages within the space and set new homepages.
I am not sure if there is a way to change the alignment, but that would be a good suggestion to be added to jira.atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.