Hello,
We currently have a number of Jira Data Center products with Data Center instance in the XL size profile well past the Atlassian recommended limits. We are considering moving some projects and workloads to Jira Cloud as we have been encountering performance and usability issues in Jira Data Center due to the size of the instance (8M+ issues). Is there a recommended size profile guide for Jira Cloud similar to Jira Server and Jira Data Center to determine if migrating projects to Jira Cloud will reduce some of our performance and usability issues?
Thanks,
Gautham
Hi, I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I'll take a shot. I don't think regular licensing for cloud (Free, Std, Premium) gets into sizing. I found this article, and if I'm reading it right, sizing only is an issue with Enterprise Cloud customers. I'll let you read it and interpret it on your own: jira-sizing-guide
Hope that helps.
I am guessing that Gautam's question is whether JIRA cloud can support a "XL profile" JIRA instance which current has say 8 million issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.