Hi everyone.
When the rate of the satisfaction survey gets under 3 stars, I need to receive an e-mail notification about it. Furthermore, I'd like to add a text field to the satisfaction survey.
Could you help me?
Hi @Renato Seiti Tsuchida ,
I think a simple automation rule would work in this case.
* Trigger : Any changes to the 'Satisfaction' field
* To check if the satisfaction rating is below 3, you need a if-statement with a JQL : satisfaction < 3
* Action : Send the email
For your second question. It's not possible to add additional fields, but when you click on the star rating in the email, you are redirected to the screen below where you already have an option to add additional text feedback.
Best regards,
Kris
Tks, Kris. I'm gonna try and give you a feedback!
@Kris Dewachter It worked!! Thank you!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.