Hi
We are migrating from Jira server to Jira cloud.
I am concerned with the salesforce server which is linked to Jira using until now Jira Server For Salesforce connector. I have installed now Jira Cloud For Salesforce package.
Salesforce cases are currently linked to Jira server objects (bugs, epics...).
In order to keep the links fonctionnal after migration to Jira cloud, what must be done in Salesforce?
We have changed the triggers and layouts in order to use the new objects of the package JCFS instead of JSFS. That's ok.
Question is : I suppose that salesforce cases contains a Jira reference to Jira server bugs in some fields from JSFS package. How to migrate that to a Jira Cloud reference (JCFS Package fields), so that synchronisations will continue to work when the cloud is active? Do we have to copy some data from an old field to a new field in Salesforce, or just installing the JCFS package is enough?
Thanks
Frederic Provot