Hello, we have some Tasks without Epics in our Board. My problem is that some can see those and some can't.
Why?
We just found the problem.
We have several Boards and not everyone is on every board.
One user created the Epic in Board 1 and someone from Board 2 used it.
So now everyone, who is on Board 2 but not on Board 1 cannot see that epic and for them, the tasks seem to have no epic at all.
Hi @Admin OKZT
Can they see other issues in this project? (related to Browse Project permission)
Is there any issue security level?
Or maybe there are some filter applied in board view and result is different.
Please check them.
Funny thing is - I created our Jira and have all the administration right - yet I can't see them either.
No filters active as far as I can tell.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.