As a Product/Project Manager
I want to create Jira tickets straight from within a Confluence page
So that I can quickly create follow-up tasks in the development backlog.
I'm a Product Manager for a scale up. All our features are documented in Confluence and linked to an epic in Jira. During the kick-off and syncs, we typically do an Amazon-style read-through of the documentation in Confluence and then ask/answer questions about the feature. Often, this results in tickets that need to be followed up.
Our documentation template has a Jira Issue/Filter macro at the bottom of the page that shows all items linked to this epic. It would be nice that the Jira Issue/Filter macro would show a button that opens a Jira Create Issue dialog within Confluence.
Ideally, this button should work both in the 'Edit' and 'View' modes of the Confluence page.
Optionally, it would be nice to have some fields prefilled (such as the epic link), but that is not really necessary for an MVP.