Hi there,
I am a little unsure if I am on the right track for a site from scratch when it comes to user provisioning.
300 users of the system, 20 of them will be agents.
Do I go into the admin user section and manually invite all 300 people. (10 at a time). I was thinking of creating a Agents group and a customer group. Then in the product access putting the Agents group in the 'Product access' are for JSM and put the customer group in the 'Customer access' area.
I was then going to add both of those groups to the projects that are needed.
Do I need to claim the domain for any reason or just adding the users, assigning product access to the relevant groups and adding to the project is enough to be up and running.
Am I missing anything with a brand new empty site and getting agents and customers up and running with JSM?
Many thanks.