Hey all !!
I am here again with the following question.
Is there any way to group few releases under a certain big release ?
What does this mean.
Scenario 1:
For example we are releasing "October Release" for product A, and having another "October Release" for product B. So, I want to have "group" or whatever you call it with the product name, like "Group Product A" and put all the releases under this group. So, this brings me a possibility to check when and what has been released so far.
Scenario 2:
I have a big release, lets call it "October Release" but having several small releases during the October, e.g "Release 1", "Release 2". So I want to group these 1 and 2 under "October Release"
Scenario 3:
I have "October Release" for product A, and once it goes to production I am having few hotfixes afterwards. So, I want to link or group those hotfixes with "October Release" for product A.
I know, that if Scenraio1 is solved then it covers also the other one 
Let me know please what do you think, and if there are any proper solution for release planning you are using.
Thanks
Arthur