In our workflow, when an issue reaches the Closed status, the issue is not editable due to the workflow property jira.issue.editable = false.
I was looking at an issue in the Closed status and noticed that the Time Remaining still had 5h in it. I would like to update the time remaining. I understand that fields are not editable when the issue is in this state.
When I'm navigating through the ticket, *almost* all fields are inaccessible; the exception is the Time Tracking field. I'm able to click on it, the time tracking window opens, and I can edit the fields. However, when I hit Save, Jira shows a pop-up in the bottom left that says "We couldn't save your edit. Check your connection, then give it another try."
I'm assuming that's because of the editable property I have disabled, but the messaging is a bit misleading. Is this a bug, or should I not be able to edit this field?
If I can't edit the field, how would you suggest that I make sure Time Remaining is updated to 0 when an issue is closed?