How can i print the entries in a list sorted by priority - if i print them as a card, they stay in order, but i want to print them in a list.
Hi @Annika Wäsch, welcom to Atlassian Community.
You can use JQL in standard search with ORDER BY like this
project = ITS order by priority
or this, if you want to revers the order
project = ITS order by priority ASC
Then you can click on Export in the upper right corner and select Print list in the dropdown menu. You will get a print ready list like this example:
Press Ctrl-p on you keyboard to print it:
If you want it accessible from you board
You will now have access to the list in the left menu.
TimK
Hallo Tim, danke für die schnelle Hilfe. Ich habe die Verknüpfung bereits hinzugefügt, aber die Reihenfolge stimmt nicht mit der auf dem KanbanBoard überein. Mit der Verknüpfung kann ich nicht sagen, dass die Aufgabe einen Rand nach unten/oben haben soll - das funktioniert nicht (ich kann darauf klicken, aber es passiert nichts)
Hi @Annika Wäsch, I had to run your text to a translation (German to English), so I hope it translated correctly
Hello Tim, thank you for the quick help. I have already added the link, but the order does not match the one on the KanbanBoard. With the link, I cannot say that the task should have a border down/up - that does not work (I can click on it, but nothing happens)
I'm not fully sure what problem occured here. Is it the shortcut you created that doesn't work?
Let's focus on the order first. The JQL I sent will correctly order by Priority, but your filter linked to your board might not have order by priority included. This can be because you use ORDER BY RANK in the filter which is recommended. If you are able to drag&drop board elements vertically such ranking is activated. If so you can try this instead to include ranking.
project = ITS order by rank, priority
Check your filter connected to your board and use the same ORDER BY in the filter you use for your shortcut, but add ",priority" at the end.
TimK.
Hi Tim, I'll try to say again briefly what the problem is. On the board, I can see the issues, but then when I want to print the list, the order of the tickets is different.First Picture ist from the Board/ seceond from the print list
At the print list should be at first GHHAUS-842 and then GGHAUS-804 but it isn´t
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.