I'm trying to add one more field to the assignee people , it gives me (add) button without the list of options so I'm not able to add more assignee field under people section
Hello @Deema Hendi
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
The options list will show you only single and multiple select user and group picker fields.
Is the More Assignee field one of those types of fields?
Is it available in the Field Configuration for the project and not set to Hidden in that configuration?
Hi @Deema Hendi welcome to the community. Have you created another field for this? Are you trying to add the history of the assignee?
@Craig Nodwell No I want to create assignee for the dev and assignee for the QA , currently we have only one assignee field , but there is no option list as you see ! so what should I do
@Trudy P Claspill No I want to create assignee for the dev and assignee for the QA , currently we have only one assignee field , but there is no option list as you see ! so what should I do
You'll need to create custom fields for this.
As @Craig Nodwell stated, you need to create the custom fields for each of those. The screen you are in is for adding fields that already exist, not for creating new fields.
New fields need to be created by an administrator before the can be added to the issue details view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.