Hi! I just got an email to my email address that a 14 day trial has started on my Jira Software. I did not do that, and I have no admin right according to Jira to change anything, though I have all the power over the project and supposed get emails due to being the admin for the entire server..
I used my school email, but I created new server (xxx.atlassian.net). Meaning it's not under my school's server (yyy.attlassian.net). It doesn't recognise me as the administrator at all.
I changed my project settings into private, rendered everyone of my team to lose access to the board. I cannot even contact Jira because it says I'm not an admin, but I was able to change the settings AND lose the settings?
Am I going insane with the lack of transparency and the amount of soft locks there are? How can I get it back? How do I even find out who they think is admin for my Software?