Hi All
There's a requirement in out project where we need to integrated JIRA Zephyr Scale with our BDD format automation framework such that feature files written in the JIRA Zephyr Scale can be directly pulled into the framework and scripts can run directly.
Although feature files are pulled easily using the Zephyr Scale API's but format of feature files is not as per our requirement. Below some of out customised requirements -
- Custom tags needs to be added so that test cases grouping can be done in framework
- Feature name should be different from the Scenario name. Also one feature can have multiple scenarios as well.
- Including background in the feature file
As per my research I found the documentation for Zephyr scale in which I couldn't find the support of above requirement. Can someone please guide me if we can somehow achieve the same in Zephyr Scale.
Note: I think Zephyr squad supports it but our organisation is using Zephyr scale only.