Hi,
I have a project for onboarding new employees, within this project, I am using a Jira project form to collect the data, and then in with automation, I have tasks being created on this board and on another, along with fields being set and a Google spreadsheet row being created.
Within the form, I have the "Employee" task selected which has person fields.
I have person fields for;
- Hiring Lead
- Accounts
- Ops
- Head of PM
- Resourcing
- Director
This is so the person with the role within our organisation can be assigned to the specific tasks for the new employees onboarding process.
These form fields are not visible so I cannot assign them at the form level.
And then in the automation process, where the task has the "Choose fields to set..." I cannot find the people fields in the dropdown.
Q1. Is there a way to add these fields to the form?
Q2. Is there a way to use them in automation?
Ideally I would use the people values to assign (setting the assignee field) the tasks that get created in automation to the individual user, based on the task and who has to complete it, i.e. Hiring Lead would become the assignee for the Hiring Lead task.
Any help is appreciated.
PS. I will be unable to responded for the next week.