I would like to edit this error message to direct users to the Help portal, is there a way for me to do that?
@Alicia.Peebles -
Unfortunately, those error messages are controlled by the systems as default. We cannot customize those system error messages.
You can contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) to request for a possible enhancement for their products.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thank you @Joseph Chung Yin ! I was thinking that was the case, but thought it was worth throwing it out there. I decided to utilize the System Banner for now to alert people to the change I made and the need to use the Help Portal solely for Support tickets. (we removed the ability to open support tickets (JSM) via the create button in Jira Software )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.