Hi,
I am in the process of creating a new workflow for a project.
A field "Assigné" in the current workflow will no longer be in the new workflow. It will be replaced by 2 other fields "En analyse" and "à traiter".
Once my new workflow is ready, could you please confirm what happens?
- do I activate it and it automatically replaces and deactivates the old one ?
- what happens to the previous status ? I suppose that if a status was "En cours", this status existing in the new workflow will remain "En cours". However what happens to the status that were "Assigné" ? Do they switch to an empty status ?
Also, for the record or maybe I did something wrong, but when I started to work on the existing workflow, on the draft, it changed to final version !! How does the draft work?
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Alexandra