Hi,
I am trying to enable the new AI feature announced here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/Atlassian-Intelligence-features-are-now-in-beta-for-Jira-Service/ba-p/2495248?utm_source=product-announcement-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=atlassian-intelligence-jsm-beta-EML_16810&jobid=106240870&subid=1742658216
However, I am unable to find out how to enable it for Service desk/ Jira Service management.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you!
Hi @Namrata Kumari
The steps are as followed, but you need to be Org Admin
Go to admin.atlassian.com. Select your organisation if you have more than one.
Select Settings > Atlassian Intelligence. You’ll see a table with any products that already have Atlassian Intelligence activated.
Select Select products. You’ll see a list of the products in your organisation that you can activate Atlassian Intelligence for.
Select Next, review your products, and accept the Atlassian Intelligence terms and conditions. Select Save to confirm.
Thank you @Marc -Devoteam- .I followed the first step and went to admin.atlassian.com, but could not find Settings > Atlassian Intelligence to move forward!
You need to be an Org Admin to enable the feature.
You are Site Admin, you need to contact your Org Admin to enable the feature.
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam- , I got it enabled with help of an Org Admin, but the 'Summary' looks disabled . Is there anything else I need to do?
Do we have this plugin available in server?
Hi @Shwetha.B
No this is not available for server or DC and it's not on the roadmap as well..
This will be a Cloud only function
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.