Hi Team,
Planning for migrating from server to cloud.
Please let us know how to create static data for Markdown for confluence plugin.
Thanks,
Sudheer
Hi @Babu, Petluri
Not sure about what you mean with "create static data for Markdown for confluence plugin."
But I faced a problem during a Confluence Cloud migration: the Markdown for confluence (appfire app) was used a lot on Confluence Server, and my customer didn't want to buy the same app for Cloud.
So I had to manually migrate page content... Luckily in Cloud using the legacy editor you can use the native macro Markdown to convert markdown to content in a Confluence page.
So for each page that contains the Markdown macro for the app Markdown for confluence I had to:
I edited more than 100 pages... manually... It was a bit long to do but at the end, no content lost, no paid app for markup...
I hope this helps a bit. Dam.
Thank you @Chu Dam .
And also need help for this ticket. Please can you look into this
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/After-migrated-via-CCMA-Footnote-macro-data-not-reflecting-in/qaq-p/2508987
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.