i like to integrate issues of team from Jira to Confluence Page. To have weekly update on team
Hi @Yogesh_Ramachandran ,
You may check the standard Jira Issues and Jira Chart macros.
Yes i am using JQL to get the details, but i want more customization. I want to include my own columns as well. So i can add additional details for the tickets in weekly summary. Including latest comment will be one of the option as well.
Hello @Yogesh_Ramachandran
Welcome to community!
In the meantime, if you're willing to use a third party app, I can suggest our application called Elements Publish that allows you to publish data from Jira issues directly into Confluence like:
And much more!
I'm sure this can suit you and I'll be glad to help if you need more informations. You can try our app for free during 30 days (or it will remain free under 10 users).
Let me know.
Regards
Thibaut
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.