Hi all
I've just migrated from JIRA server to cloud instance using team managed projects. I'm re-building my workflow and automation rules, and thus far workflow was similar and therefore easy, but I've been going around in circles to sort out my first automation.
In server, it looked like the below where upon a transition, I would set the developer (customer person) field to the user who was the assignee at the time.

So in my cloud instance I've gone and setup a new person field to match, yet when I try to find the rule in the action trigger the field doesn't show. I tried to find solutions for this with no luck, so have tried the coding option (and I'm not a coder)...
I found my custom field id to be cf[10246] so I've tried a few things but this is what it looks like and no surprise it's not working! Maybe I'm not even close, but given my lack of experience I feel like I've had a fair crack.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated, please.
Thanks, Brendan