How do I set access levels for specific users on a board?
Hi! Thank you. It would be a Jira feature.
@Dorrin Prophet,
Are you referring to Bitbucket, or to a Jira feature? I'm not familiar with Bitbucket boards, so if that is a feature I'd be really curios to learn more about it!Thanks, Kian
What sort of permissions do you want to control? Boards themselves don't really have permissions other than the admins of the board. Outside of that, all of the permissions relate to the project or the tickets themselves. So depending on what you want to do, you may be talking about one of two different permissions sections.
Can you set permission levels on cards within a board?
You can set most permissions on tickets. For example, you can control which users can edit a ticket, add comments, ect.
To control that, you'd need to look into the permission scheme to the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.