I am having a problem with one of my workflows. Superseded is currently set so that all other statuses can transition to it, but their are no statuses transitioned out of superseded.
The problem is, I am regularly getting colleagues accidentally clicking superseded and I cannot find a way to transition out of it. I go in to the workflow draft and add a transition out of superseded and I get a warning saying 'you cannot perform this operation on a draft workflow'. I can make a transition from any other status just not from the superseded. I have tried editing superseded so it no longer transitions from all other statuses, but still, transitioning back to another status is not allowed. I have searched various articles on workflows and statuses but nothing indicates that this action is not possible.
Am I missing something obvious?
Or if it is not possible is there a way to add an 'are you sure' message when someone clicks superseded so that it is a 2 step process? (I am reluctant to add a validator as that would require another field but if that's the way I have to go I will)