Hello,I want to use a filter to see what all employees are doing today (planned work). How can I write this in JQL?
Hi @Büşra Öztürk
How is planned work currently visualised for users, is it based on a workflow status or field values, sprints, a marketplace app?
What is the exact you want to visualise, user could have multiple issues in progress, but that still wouldn't mean that they are working on them today.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
We have planned future projects as waterfall. I can see these with the bigpicture add-on. But I want to filter and see which steps we have planned for which projects that day.
Hi @Büşra Öztürk ,
By quickly scanning the Big Picture documentation, I see they don't support JQL search options.
But I do see that there are filter options in Big Picture.
You might want to raise a question at their support on how this might be possible, as I can't test this, as I don't have Big PIcture.
Hello @Marc -Devoteam- ,I don't want a bigpicture filter. I want the JQL code to see the job steps we assigned to people today in JIRA filters.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.