Please tell me how I can display this field in the task card.How can I refer to the value of this field in automations?Thank you!
Hello @Бабій Олександр
Welcome to the community.
You can introduce a new field in an Issue Screen from :- Project Settings -> Issues -> Layout
1. I created a task2. Set the start date3. Set the completion date4. Completed the task.5. Displayed all fields that have the Date format6. None of the fields displayed the actual closing date
Next to access a custom field from Automation, you need to get the ID of that Custom field.
You need to search the filed you want to display from the "Type to search all fields" section. It'll find you one if there is one. Than it will be displayed.
Same with displaying the field in the filter. Yuu need to select the field from columns section, search it and tick it to display as a new column in the jql filter.
https://clipchamp.com/watch/5tSGaZexDBR
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.