This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Create and Edit Pages
When I hit the "Create from template button" no templates appear? It keeps searching and searching.... (Google Chrome)
Do you have a dialog wizard (.soy file) associated with the template as it might be an error there. You should see a (vague) error message in the browser developer console which you can see by pressing F12 in Chrome.
Thanks for your reply. I have no wizzard and since I'm not a developer, I don't know, if there is an error message:
Sorry, I should of said press F12 then click on the "Console" button and scroll to the bottom. The error (if any) should be there!
OK thanks: there is an error message:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
https://software-mi.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/create-dialog/1.0/blueprints/web-items?spaceKey=KL&_=1472807069390
blueprint-how-to: cancel notified
batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&jquery.external=true&locale=de-DE:442 blueprint-how-to: cancel notified
I have the same kind of issue, but error message is different. When I click on "create from template" I get this error:
{"errorCode":500,"errorType":"UNKNOWN"}
I have same issue. Here are error message from chrome:
Could I get the help for this issue?
If you need more error message, Please let me know.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.