I get the error message requests.exceptions.HTTPError: Field 'customfield_16741' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.
I only get the message on some projects and not on others although they have the same screen configuration.
I have to edit a field of the type Text Paragraph (Read Only) and it is supposed to be editable by script. We have 2 Jira projects, one that is a sandbox for prototyping and the other one containing issues for production.
If I send a request to PUT a value in our field customfield_16741 in the sandbox project, I have no problem changing the value of the field.
If I run the same request on our production project, I get that error message with the HTTP request. The thing is, the field is configured in the same way on both project.
I need some hints about what can be done to find the source of the problem and to solve it.
Thanks,