Cloud server.
Looking for a solution:
I have a legal holds board. Which contains an epic with the legal hold documentation, and then each story (ticket type) is a legal hold custodian.
The user has to go into their ticket and switch status to acknowledge the legal hold.
This works great.
---
What I need is for users to only see where they are assigned to. And this I can do with a security scheme setting, and that works. However, the users can only see their tickets that they are assigned to and not the parent epic ticket.
What I need is for those users to see the parent ticket so they can access the legal hold documentation.
I thought to create a rule to take the assignee from the story level ticket and then populate a custom field in epic called stakeholders, and would then give those people permission to view epics tickets they are in the ticket of? But I don't see how I can get jira to do that.