I am going to start by saying I am not well versed with JSON, so any solution needs to be as simple and detailed as possible.
I am attempting to write an automation rule that gets triggered when the priority field changes.
If Priority changes, and it = critical or high I need for the Major Incident toggle to be enabled and a specific OpsGenie group to be added as a responder (technically I just need that group to be notified upon issue creation if the field is critical or high).
I was hoping to find the conditions of that field within the automated rule however, that is one of the fields that dont appear. So then I found this answered with JSON code that doesn't work. The error in the audit log says it's an unknown field. The code I am trying to use is:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10050":"MAJOR_INCIDENT"
}
}
Can anyone help? Why doesn't Atlassian make this field accessible in automation?