Hi,
So my question is do I have an option to keep offline copies of spaces up to date in a similar fashion to OneDrive where it just updates changes made to the space when asked to or do I have to export the entire space every time I want to update my offline copy?
Hi @Sigurður Örn Konráðsson welcome to the community. There is no OneDrive like features and you'll have to export.
Syncing an offline copy to a hard drive can be a lifesaver when you're on the go or need reliable access without internet. It's like having your favorite book always tucked away in your backpack. As for hardware, solid-state drives (SSDs) are the bees' knees for speedy transfers and durability. I stumbled upon some sleek SSD options at https://starla.uk/product-category/storage/ssd-solid-state-drives/, and let me tell you, they're game-changers for syncing on-the-fly. Personally, I find SSDs worth the investment for their reliability and lightning-fast performance. What's your take on syncing offline copies? Ever tried SSDs for storage solutions? Let's swap ideas!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.