Hi ,
We have activated the free trial for Xray but are unable to use it. The configuration of the X-ray is not happening. need your help because based on this we'll take an Xray License on this. It is not working out
Thanks
Sunil
Hi @Sunil Kukreja
Good day!
I believe, your question is for Jira cloud. Please correct me if it is not.
If its Jira cloud, you can simply go to Apps on the top navigator -> Xray -> Configure project
Also, you can find the Xray settings in the individual project. Navigate to Project setting -> Apps -> Xray settings.
Kindly refer - https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Getting+started
Thanks,
Sharu
No i get gives me the warning " Manual Configuration required " on Issue type mapping instead of "Add Xray Issue types" manually
When you navigate to Xray settings - You will have 2 options "Add Xray Issue types" and "Configure the issue type scheme Manually". You can choose either of these options.
When you choose "Configure the issue type scheme Manually" - You will be navigating to the Issue type scheme page - there you can choose "Edit Issue type" and simply drag & drop the Xray related issue types.
I am not getting both of the options above instead I am getting this and I do not want to confgure manually
It is not behaving like XRay Test cases like Xray global settings are not applied . The test steps , expected behaviour all are missing . Can we connect on call because We have free trial which if successfull will be converted into liecese . I some support immeditaely on this
FYI - Project Settings: Issue Types Mapping - Xray Cloud Documentation - Xray (getxray.app)
You can definitely reach to Xray support - Product Support - Service project (getxray.app)
They will be able to connect and fix your issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.