I was looking for API endpoint to get all the upcoming changes in Jira within a time range.
Hi @Roshna and welcome to the Atlassian community!
What kind of changes are you looking for? Changes from change tickets in Jira or changes Atlassian is rolling out on Atlassian Cloud?
Hi Charlie.
I m looking for a way to access all changes from change ticket via API.
I m also exploring to get the same via JQL.
Thanks
Roshna
Hi Rosha,
You can construct a JQL indeed. When you plan a change normally you use a date field that says when the change will start ("start date" for example).
So you could do this to get all chanegs that are planned within 7days for example: issuetype = Change and "Start date[Date]" < 7d and "Start date[Date]" > now()
With the REST API you can get JQL results: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-search/#api-rest-api-3-search-get
Thank you Charlie.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.