In my current project I just created an automation where a created story auto creates two tasks. I now need to auto update Due date on those tasks or any linked issues for that matter when the Due date changes on the trigger story.
I have been looking at posts and current automation rules found online but I can't seem to find one that actually fits this scenario. When creating the rule "When: Value changes for Due date" I am not finding a way to say only when the Due date of a story changes. In this scenario, a lead creates a story and linked teams get their tasks automatically populated. However, as oftentimes the scenario goes, the lead changes the Due date on the story and the linked teams are not aware of this and don't want to have to manually update all the tasks.
Anyone up for this challenge? I am sure it is simple, I'm just not able to see the forest through the trees.
Thanks everyone.