Hi, I'm looking to integrate Lansweeper as a data source for the CMDB (Jira Insight)? How do I actually do this?
@Abdikarim Ismail -
Welcome to the community. Since Lansweeper is a third part add outside of Atlassian Assets (formally known as Insight), you should reach out to the vendor of Lansweeper to obtain the technical support.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Abdikarim Ismail My name is Cass, part of the team at Lansweeper .. how can we help you?
Hi, Is it true that Jira can scan the assets itself if I use the premium function or is a separate app required to help with integration?
Hi @Abdikarim Ismail
please find our integration in the Atlassian marketplace, it is free to use with JSM assets and Lansweeper licenses.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1231444/lansweeper-app-for-jira-service-management-assets?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.