他インスタンスで新規登録・削除されたユーザーについて、trainingcoeのインスタンスにあるJiraSMポータルサイトにカスタマーとして自動登録(ユーザー追加の場合)を行う、インスタンス毎に作成されているユーザーグループ(組織)に自動追加・自動削除することは可能でしょうか。
@Kimika Shibata -
Welcome to the community. SInce you are referring to different instances of JSM (meaning different sites), it is not possible to automate adding those users from one site to another site out of the box without customization outside of the softwares (i.e you will need to develop custom process using Atlassian Cloud REST APIs).
I am assuming you are not referring to different JSM projects hosted within the same site.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Joseph Chung Yin Thank you for your answer. Judging from the content of the answer, is it possible to extract user information from other instances using the API? If possible, I would like you to tell me its API.
I am not a developer, but there are the links to Jira/JSM Cloud REST APIs documentations -
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/#about
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-users/#api-group-users
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-user-search/#api-rest-api-3-user-search-get
Good Luck.
Best, Joseph
@Joseph Chung Yin
Thank you so muchi for your help.
Kimika
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.