I'd like to remove "Owed by..." from all pages, but I can't find where to add my custom CSS. Please help! Thanks (:
Hi @Martyn _admin_ ,
That is there by design and can't be removed. However, the owner can be changed.
Here's how to do this:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/transfer-ownership-of-your-page-to-another-person/
Hi @Martyn _admin_ welcome to the community. Here's a page for review.
Thanks for the link Craig, is it outdated? When I go to the Admin Settings there is no Stylesheet under 'Look and Feel'.
Hi @Benjamin,
Thanks for your answer. There are many other things I'd like to customize using CSS, is there a way to add my own, perhaps a plugin will let me do it?
Thanks,
Martyn
So far in my research it seems they turned off the ability to use CSS stylesheet but you can vote for it to be resolved herehttps://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-36137
Note that you are no longer able to "Enable Custom Style Sheets for Spaces" as indicated in that (2010) article.This control is grayed-out and there is a push to bring it back you can upvote here:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-36137
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.