How do I turn off weekends in the timeline for a kanban project. I only want to see weekdays.
That's an interesting question. If you click three-dots in the upper left and Configure Timeline, there are only two options. From there you can select Working days, which allows you to select which days are weekdays, but again does not change the timeline.So I don't have an answer. Technically I don't think it can be done, without an add-on app, but I'm hopeful someone has an answer. Good luck!
There is only one thing you can change under the "Timeline" and that's the "Child-level issue scheduling"
It's really frustrating, as work days should be the default.
Unless you want to imply that the team should be working on their weekends...
Hi @Heath Holcomb
That cannot be done at this time. Here is the suggestion to add this missing feature: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-25523 You may watch/vote for it to see progress.
Kind regards,Bill
This is so incredibly annoying and basic IMOIf I want to add an Epic that's 30 working days, I have to manually account for weekends, adding on extra days so the elapsed dates are still correctAnd of course if I move that epic, I may need to re-adjust this if the number of weekends changes as a resultMassive annoyance when trying to plan a project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.