Hi,
Problem: When I am trying to use CSS macro within the excerpt and the Table transformer table, it is not showing the background color for few columns (in the join condition from T2 table - office excel)
I have this confluence page that has office excel macro that is showing few columns and I have included it in the Table excerpt macro so that it can be added to the table transformer.
I have another confluence which is also included in the table excerpt and added to the table transformer.
In the table transformer , I used this Query-
select FORMATWIKI("{cell:height=100px|width=100px}",T1.'JIT ID',"{cell}") as 'JIT',
FORMATWIKI("{cell:height=100px|width=100px}",T2.'Status',"{cell}") as Status,
T2.'Days Open',
T2.'Severity',
CASE
WHEN T1.'Customer-Temp'= "Normal" THEN FORMATWIKI("{cell:bgColor=#8FCE00|width:130px|height=50px}Normal{cell}")
WHEN T1.'Customer-Temp' = "Warm" THEN FORMATWIKI("{cell:bgColor=#F1C232|width:130px|height=50px}Warm{cell}")
ELSE FORMATWIKI("{cell:bgColor=#CC0000|width:130px|height=50px}Red{cell}")
END AS 'Customer-Temp',
T1.'Internal Progress',T1.'Field/IPS',T1.'Current Status',T1.'Next Steps'
from T1,T2
WHERE T2.'Item Id'=T1.'JIT ID'
Now, I am stuck as can't color the headers. And this report is shown to the customer.
I got some solution. I again used table exerpt and included this into another page with CSS macro.
I could get the header color.. but three columns I am picking from Table T2 which is nothing but office excel data , I do not get the background color. Why???
Also, I need to edit the table for one column for comments against the jit.
There is any solution to show up in the table transformer?
(I cannot add the screen shots). Help there