I'd like to know if there is a method to properly link issues as child issues to specific existing epics upon creation with the help of automation. For instance, a use case with the corresponding automation rule would be:
*Note: The existing epic name will be "Test-0001"
1. Create an issue with summary "Test-0001a"
2. Compare this created issue with the existing epic "Test-0001"
3. Link the created issue as a child issue to epic "Test-0001"
I have been dabbling using various approaches, however, I cannot seem to be able to come up with a correct implementation. These are the few implementations that I have been working with. The first one uses custom field value to compare to one another (noted by customfield_10384). Furthermore, the second rule has a smart value "varEpic" with a value of "{{#createdIssues}}{{key}}{{/}}" to refer to the created issue's key. Thank you for your further help on this issue!

