I think I shared a dashboard with a user listed on the sharing screenshot below, but she cannot see the gadgets.
Sharing screenshot
My dashboard view
User's dashboard view
Hi @Phil Bustin
Do the other users with whom the dashboard is shared have the same symptom?
Have the saved filters used in the gadgets also been shared with those users (or a broader audience)?
Kind regards,Bill
Bingo! Thank you. BTW, is there any difference for Filters between the Share function and the Edit > Add User function?
Awesome; I am glad that helped!
On the other question, I do not know. I did a quick test to Share a filter (using the button at the right-side of the view) with defined Private access, and it did not add the new user to permissions. So it seems those are distinct and different access features.
Yeah, I was afraid if I shared the user would get a notification.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.