Hi all,
I am pushing xray-report.xml file using API to JIRA. I need to view screenshots(.png), videos(.webm) and trace(.zip) under findings section of test execution but I am not able to.
I am attaching the screenshot of the place where I am expecting the screenshots, videos and trace.

XML file snippet for the given Test Case:
<testcase name="Run test for logged in user | Players Page › @REP-2884 Verify that sorting is working if applied on Incident Type column on the incident list under player profile page" classname="tests/logged-in-user/player-list.spec.js" time="135.023"> <properties>
<property name="test_key" value="REP-2884"> </property>
<property name="test_summary" value="@REP-2884 Verify that sorting is working if applied on Incident Type column on the incident list under player profile page"> </property> </properties>
<failure message="player-list.spec.js:273:5 @REP-2884 Verify that sorting is working if applied on Incident Type column on the incident list under player profile page" type="FAILURE"> <![CDATA[ [Logged In User] › tests/logged-in-user/player-list.spec.js:273:5 › Run test for logged in user | Players Page › @ "Offensive Lan ...", "Offensive Lan ...", "Offensive Lan ...", "Offensive Lan ...", "Offensive Lan ...", - "Offensive Lan ... - +1", "Offensive Lan ... +1", - "Criticizing G ...", - "Criticizing G ...", - "Criticizing G ...", + "Unconstructiv ...", + "Unconstructiv ...", + "Unconstructiv ...", + "Unconstructiv ...", ] 290 | await expect(newPlayerPage.playerIncidentTypeColumn).toBeVisible(); 291 | const incidentTypeNewValues = await newPlayerPage.getRowElementsForInx(incidentTypeColumnInx); > 292 | await expect(incidentTypeRowValues.sort()).toEqual(incidentTypeNewValues); | ^ 293 | 294 | }) 295 | at /home/jenkins/agent/workspace/test/playwright_test/playwright/dashboard/src/tests/logged-in-user/player-list.spec.js:292:52 attachment #1: screenshot.png (image/png) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────── test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/tmp_screenshot.png ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── attachment #2: video (video/webm) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/video-1.webm ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── attachment #3: video (video/webm) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/video.webm ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── attachment #4: screenshot (image/png) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/test-failed-1.png ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── attachment #5: screenshot (image/png) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/test-failed-2.png ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── attachment #6: trace (application/zip) ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────── test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/trace.zip Usage: npx playwright show-trace test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/trace.zip ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ]]>
</failure>
<system-out>
<![CDATA[ [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User/tmp_screenshot.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User/video.webm]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User/video-1.webm]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User/test-failed-1.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User/test-failed-2.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User/trace.zip]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry1/tmp_screenshot.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry1/video.webm]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry1/video-1.webm]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry1/test-failed-1.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry1/test-failed-2.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry1/trace.zip]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/tmp_screenshot.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/video-1.webm]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/video.webm]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/test-failed-1.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/test-failed-2.png]] [[ATTACHMENT|../test-results/player-list-Run-test-for-logged-in-user-Player-9391e--on-the-incident-list-under-player-profile-page-Logged-In-User-retry2/trace.zip]] ]]>
</system-out>
</testcase>