Hello,
I wanted to discuss the current status indicators for the pages, like "In Progress," "On Hold," and "Done." Currently, these status options are available at the top of each page, above the title. However, I propose having these statuses displayed right next to the page titles in the content section of Confluence. This way, I can quickly grasp the status of a page without navigating to specific sections.
I researched this and found the Page Properties Report and Page Properties macros, which partially fulfill my requirement. However, I find it time-consuming to add the page properties macro to every page, especially for larger projects with numerous pages (sometimes exceeding 80 to 100 pages).
I have a couple of questions:
- Is there a method to display the page status directly in the content section when I update the page status on top of the Title?
- If not, is it possible to modify the page status directly within the Page Properties Report macro?
Thanks!