My project is being counted by story points (img 1)
otherwise, however, my friend's project is showing the original estimate
(s: weeks, d: days, h: hours)
Hi @gabriel.ysrl welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please be informed for Jira to display the original estimate in the top bar of the sprint instead of the story points, you may follow inline steps:
Screenshot for your reference. Note: this is for company managed project type.
@G subramanyam thanks for replying me. Did you mean the left-side menu below? Cause if you say yes, there's no 'estimation' button
Hi @gabriel.ysrl the screenshot I provided is for "company managed project" as I mentioned in the original reply.
From your screenshot, I assume you are on "Team-managed project". Please click on "features" above board option >> enable/ disable the toggle for "estimation" and see how it works as per your requirement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.