Hello there!
How I as an admin of the Jira service management project can turn off customer notifications?
I see that this option is available only on the customer side https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-notifications-do-my-customers-and-service-desk-team-receive/
But I want to disable this option at all or at least turn it off by default.
Why? I don't want to share the agent's name outside of the company. For now, when anybody from the company just changes the status of the issues Jira sends this update to the customer.
Do I have any option to manage this?
Hi @John Doe welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Customer notifications are enabled by default, you cannot change that.
But you can disable them manually, just toggle Enable to 'Off'.
Hi!
That seems what I need.
@Dave Mathijs could you please give me the whole path to those settings? I can't find it(
And I see that in the description of that setting, I can make some statuses invisible to customers. Where can I find this setting?
You need to be either a product admin or a project admin for the service project.
The URL is https://<yoursitename>.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/<yourprojectkey>/settings/customer-notifications
@Dave Mathijs perfect, it's work! Thanks a lot!
And it's weird cause we searched for such a setting and we didn't find it. But when we used your URL -it's shown that setting in the left bar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.