HI,
I'm cloning a bunch of tickets, but would like to have the issue linked to the original ticket auto removed from the clone. Thanks!
Hi @Stefan , welcome to the community.
Have you attempted an automation rule as yet? If so, can you tell me where you are stuck? Without attempting myself, here would be my approach.
Hi @Jack Brickey thanks for the quick answer. I'll see if I can get this to work and will report back.
Thanks,Stefan
Late to the party but this has been bugging me. The previous answer didn't seem to work for me because when the issue is cloned (issue created), it seems like the action of creating an issue link happens after the condition rules kick in.
For me, the only workaround that worked was this automated Jira rule.
For my use case, it seems to work all the time. There are obviously use cases where this doesn't work, like when you "manually" create a clones or is cloned by link.
The 1st 3 steps work for me in Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.