How can I automate the assign field from the reporter field for a BUG
What is the correct sequence for the automation?
Hi @Glenn_Riley1 , based on the limited information here, I cannot advise you on the automation. What do you mean by "from the reporter field"? Are you wanting to simply set the assignee to be the same as the reporter or something else? Please fully explain your use case.
I want to the assignee to be the same person as the reporter
How is the Bug issue type created? Is it part of a process or workflow? Created manually? Will this be used for every Bug issue type in the project, consistently?
Try this...
Trigger - issue created
condition - field condition > Type = Bug
action - edit issue > assignee - issue reporter (in drop down)
Send
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.